* Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
* Count your gains instead of your losses.
* Count your joys instead of your woes;
* Count your friends instead of your foes.
* Count your smiles instead of your tears;
* Count your courage instead of your fears.
* Count your full years instead of your lean;
* Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
* Count your health instead of your wealth;
* Count on God instead of yourself.
Not Anything But Everything
"The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:5, 6.