1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
3. Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
11. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your home are the people.
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle them.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. Life is uncertain; eat dessert first.
16. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.