- Noah's wife was called loan of Ark.
- Noah built an ark, which the animals came on to in pears.
- David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar.
- He fought with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in biblical times.
- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
- One of the opossums was St. Matthew, who was also a taximan.
- Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes, and caterpillars.
- Mushrooms always grow in damp places, and so they look like umbrellas.
- Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help make water, so sometimes it's brother against brother.
- Clouds are high-flying fogs.
- Clouds just keep circling the earth around and around. And around. There is not much else to do.
- Water vapor gets together in a cloud. When it is big enough to be called a drop, it does.
- Rain is saved up in cloud banks
- A blizzard is when it snows sideways.
- A hurricane is a breeze of a bigly size